Love was definitely in the air at Jayson Brunsdon’s romantic, rose-filled MBFWA show earlier this week! The moody beauty look, created by M.A.C Senior Makeup Artist Nicole Thompson, featured blurred red wine lips and pink sleepy eyes and matched the designer’s runway looks to a tee.
GET THE LOOK
1. Spritz Prep + Prime Fix+ all over the skin and massage with #168 Large Angle Contour Brush
2. Massage Fast Response Eye Cream into eye area with fingertips
3. Buff Studio Finish Concealer to even out skin redness
4. Apply Paintpot in Groundwork and Lipstick in Twig buffed onto eyes with #217 Blending Brush
5. Curl lashes and apply Haute & Naughty Mascara
6. Dust a mixture of Blush in Lovecloud and Margin over the top to set
7. Line and fill lips with Lipliner in Vino and blur out edges with the #217 Blending Brush
8. Create fullness to the lip by adding Lipstick in Cyber
M.A.C is available in selected Myer stores nationally.