We absolutely loved the dramatic eye at the by johnny MBFWA show earlier this week! Paired with a fresh, minimal base and barely-there lips, the team at M.A.C Cosmetics used a strict, graphic triangular liner to give the models a stretched, elegant and modern face. We got the inside word on how to create this bold runway look from M.A.C Senior Makeup Artist Nicole Thompson .
GET THE LOOK
1. Massage Prep + Prime Fix, Prep + Prime Moisture Infusion Serum and Prep + Prime Essential Oils into the skin for a polished glow
2. Buff Studio Face and Body into the skin to create a sheer coverage
3. Powder the T-zone lightly with Mineralize Skinfinish Natural to remove some of the shine
4. Apply Studio Sculpt Defining Powder low on the cheekbones to create the shadow
5. Apply Fluidline in Blacktrack to create the structure of the liner, ending the look with Eyeshadow in Carbon
6. Add moisture to the lips with Lip Conditioner
M.A.C is available in selected Myer stores nationally.