TOME’s Cruise 2015 Collection shown at MBFWA was minimal and utilitarian with moments of embellishment, colour and texture, and the beauty look created by Claire Thompson and the talented team at M.A.C Cosmetics perfectly complemented the runway looks. We caught up with Claire backstage before the show to find out how to get the TOME MBFWA beauty look.
GET THE LOOK
1. Massage Prep + Prime Moisture Infusion Serum into the skin with #190 Foundation Brush
2. Apply Studio Finish Concealer to target areas with the #195 brush
3. Powder hot spots with Prep + Prime Pressed Transparent Finishing Powder with #134 Large Powder Brush
4. Brush Prep + Prime BB Compact in Amber across the lid using #224 Tapered Blending Brush, focusing on the lashline
5. Apply a wash of Paintpot in Groundwork across the lid, with Casual Colour in Have a Lovely Day buffed into the outer corners of the eye
6. Press Cream Colour Base in Luna into the orbital bone
7. Apply Blush in Mocha, pressed onto the cheeks with #190 Foundation Brush and dusted into the outer corner of the eye
8. Hydrate lips with Lip Conditioner and apply Lady Danger Lipstick with #316 Lip Brush
M.A.C is available in selected Myer stores nationally.